quote


"Following your passion for years, you will surely become somebody one day." Rancho - 3 Idiots

Monday, February 1, 2010

Who Is Colorful? :)

nothing to do. so, i upload my picture! :)


it's my picture with my friends in Purwodadi, Malang. we went there for practice our English.
what a nice trip! i absolutely enjoy it! Purwodadi is a botanical garden, so, whatever you see there, those are trees and plants. uh, and some couples who having their dating! haha.

at least, that trip can heal my dissapointment for just staying at home this holiday.


well, i'm tired now. so i think won't continued my typing. okay, bye all :) see ya!


"uhh, ko gambarnya jadi gini?di upload di blog jadinya burem :("

1 comment:

  1. Buremnya gara2 kamu aja yang berwarna -.-

    hoahoahoahoa :pp

    ReplyDelete