quote


"Following your passion for years, you will surely become somebody one day." Rancho - 3 Idiots

Friday, August 27, 2010

Schooool!


hey, how's everyone?
i feel great recently :)

eh? why?
uhmm, i got two highest scores for previous exam in class! yea, in my new class!
ICT and chemistry :))
(i didnt meant to brag or whatever, i am just happy!)
but it's not relieved at all. i just got 8 for those two :(
not a good score indeed. at least i did them all myself.

and another best is... (can someone give me a drum roll, please?)
the result of my ESL Cambridge exam has come!!
and yeah, i got C dude! haha i am pleased with this score. though my target is B actually (A is too high i think :S). but they say C is not bad.
okay, just waiting for the certificate, right? haha xD
so now, no anxiety, no scare of the Cambridge score :)

how about your school, friends?
i know you must get your best score too :)
good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment