quote


"Following your passion for years, you will surely become somebody one day." Rancho - 3 Idiots

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nah, I Hate The Way I Miss You

I just don’t understand why the hell did I suddenly think about you in the english class this morning. Ms Lauren was playing hangman in the class, while my mind was full of you. Well, I admit it. I admit that I MISS YOU very very bloody much. I thought about you a whole day yesterday and dreamt about you last night. And in class, I stupidly scratched (as usual) his name on my table and wrote his initial on every page of mah book. Why stupid? Because I want you to know, but you doesn’t even be there. I just want you to know that I care for you and I still want you to care for me.

Since that ‘removal’ (yes, my previous post),we never get in touch anymore. However, I want! But how if you ignore me when I start to text you? Or the worse possibility, what INSULT are you (maybe) going to say if I send you a facebook wall first? I’m afraid that it will be more paining than what I have felt this time. Whereas you know I am already dying right now.

Well, I believe that you are not that bad. But who knows wether you have changed after our miscommunication recently?

All I can do now is hoping that you will text or call me someday and you come with logical reason why you try to avoid me.

Dear my adorable H. I know you won’t read this idiot writing.i don’t even think that you know my blogger url. I don’t expect anything. I just want you to care.

p.s.: for readers, sorry for this pathetic post. If you think this is just another useless, then ignore anyway. This is just my heart screaming.

1 comment:

  1. boleh kah saya berbagi pengalaman ?
    aku juga pernah meremove salah satu teman saya cewek, dan mungkin dia tidak tau kenapa aku meremove accountnya, but I have a logical reason for do this, yes , saya meremove accounntnya karena saya melihat bahwa ad yang spesial di dirinya, tetapi maav sesuatu yang yang istimewa menurut saya, itu di dapatkan oleh teman2 nya namun tidak saya dapatkan, mungkin seperti itu klu salah atau ada yang menyimpang saya mohon maav coz i just share my experience

    ReplyDelete