quote


"Following your passion for years, you will surely become somebody one day." Rancho - 3 Idiots

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DnT CLASS!!! I LOVEEE IT


do you guys know what I'm doing in this-full-of-amazing-design-room?


i am making a kind of greatness! ~biasaajakali


and never forget to give a sign of my name :) haha



aannddddd.. you're looking at the finishing!
it's my own hand-made :D
compared with the picture below.


while this is the teacher's drawing.
very good, eh? envyyy :)


and it is the teacher :)
Mr. eh.. i think i forget it hehe.


This is one of my indoor activity while Im in Singapore. you can see, this is their D&T class (Design and Technology). here the students made a ton of new stuff that come purely from their own idea, and they make it true.
because I lovee drawing, I love being here :)

THIS IS ONE OF MY MOTIVATION TO GO BACK TO THIS CITY! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment