quote


"Following your passion for years, you will surely become somebody one day." Rancho - 3 Idiots

Monday, March 15, 2010

The New List There!

thanks God, thanks God, thanks God.

after getting depressed for thinking about my-suddenly-disappear-link-list,
finally i got a new one! yeah, i've just fixed it.
look at the right bottom of this site! you'll find it.

you know? i made a little change for it. now i add your full name in my list :D
i wanna do it long time ago, but it always be postponed.
i think a short name in my list is doesnt look as good as the long one hehe.
it does not bother you, does it?

oh yeah guys,
if you guess you ever exchange link with me but i haven't add yours in my list, please talk to me :)
i surely didn't mean to ignore you, maybe i forget or somethng error happen to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment