quote


"Following your passion for years, you will surely become somebody one day." Rancho - 3 Idiots

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Birthday Wish

remember the picture I post few days ago? haha that was actually just a birthday wish I made for my friend, Ika.
not really good, but hey, it took some hours of my sleep! you owe me THAT much, Ka! :P


it was supposed to be Taylor Swift, because Ika is a big fan of her. but poor me, it turned out to be someone else who doesnt look like her. but somehow i think the eyes are similar :P i dont know, it's just my opinion haha. 
and the most disturbing part is the lips. and i think it's a fatal error, because everybody knows that Taylor's lips is like one of her 'signatures'. i mean it's very unique. and hard to draw -_-
ah, face and all the complexities.

and I decorate the "Happy Birthday" font with the notes because Ika loves singing very much.
well, ignore the last line. just we and our classmates know the meaning :P


2 comments:

  1. it doesn't seem so disparate I guess, especially the lips! her smile quite similar to taylor

    by the way, happy birthday for your friend either! wish her wishing coming true ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw you think so? thank you very much! :D
    and yeah, i will deliver your birthday wish to her :)

    ReplyDelete