quote


"Following your passion for years, you will surely become somebody one day." Rancho - 3 Idiots

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pictures Talk!

just want to share some pictures i took heheh. i upload more on my Instagram.

the first one is the picture of Edelweiss. i went to Bromo last holiday and yea, that was my first time seeing this flower and i was like, "PRETTYYYY!!! :O" i was directly toward one of the sellers and (shamelessly) took photos of the flowers without buying one :P what is that hole? no worry, that's just the broken table haha


this is my favorite shoot of Lebaran. this picture was taken when we are waiting for big family to gather for 'sungkeman' after Eid prayer. those two adorable kiddies are Oca and Adhif, my 3-year-old cousins. I can't believe I got this moment. see how cute they are!


what is that? anyone knows? haha that is bird origami. LOTS of birds, literally. i got this photo when i was in Embassy of Japan for my scholarship test. we (the particpants) gathered in a quite large room (where the origami is hung on the front wall) for listening to short briefing. and when the speaker was out, i took this! hahaha


"great. how just a picture can bring back tons of memories."

No comments:

Post a Comment